Smartwatches were designed to enhance and improve smart phone usage. The two work hand in hand or hand and wrist, rather. Bluetooth technology allows the devices to work simultaneously.
Here are some of the many advantages of having a smartwatch:
- Convenience. Let’s face it. People like to be well-informed. They want to feel connected. That’s what makes the smartwatch so appealing. Imagine being able to do most of the things you do on a smart phone without having to pull out your phone to do them. Smartwatches allow you to make and receive calls and receive updates. You can receive text messages, alerts, and updates without being extremely obvious about it.
- Affordability. Unlike some new technologies, smartwatches are rather affordable. They complement smart phones so more and more cell phone companies are selling and promoting them. Even the most highly anticipated models are extremely affordable. As more and more companies jump onto the smartwatch bandwagon, functionality will improve and prices will drop significantly.
- Functionality. You no longer have to haphazardly pull your phone out to see who is calling or texting you. One look at your smartwatch can tell you whether you need to answer the phone or wait until you’re done working out.
- Discretion. Everyone wants to be connected but let’s face it, there are some places where phones are inappropriate. Despite wanting to be available to your family or clients, it just isn’t possible in some places. A smartwatch makes it easier to check messages on the fly.
- Free App. Most of the smartwatch has free attached apps for example cardoo smartwatch has wearfit app.