We are looking for a competitive and proactive promoter who will strive to meet customer acquisition, by promoting the products we provide. You will be responsible for advertising our products through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.