Terms And Conditions
Welcome to cardoo.co
1. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website cardoo.co and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “cardoo.co”).
By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with cardoo.co FZ-LLC (“we”, “us” or ” cardoo.co “) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
cardoo.co wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of cardoo.co under this User Agreement or at law, cardoo.co reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if cardoo.co believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by cardoo.co. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
when you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify cardoo.co of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will cardoo.co be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse cardoo.co for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by cardoo.co’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- You will not include:
(i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “cardoo” in your registration user ID.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if cardoo.co has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of cardoo.co under this User Agreement or at law, cardoo.co has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
cardoo.co may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to cardoo.co upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, cardoo.co without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
you agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. cardoo.co requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
You acknowledge and agree that cardoo.co shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that cardoo.co at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
cardoo.co is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for purchase of items.
Membership on the Site is free
cardoo.co will take any steps considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
The Cardoo Safe Payment system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the cardoo.co payment facilities or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which cardoo.co may make available on the Site from time to time) .
By providing payment gateway and COD payment facilities, cardoo.co is facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible.
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site.
- Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment.
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- Post Information or items which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy.
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way.
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security.
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- If you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity.
- You will inform cardoo.co of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement.
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site.
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of cardoo.co.
- You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information.
- You will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either cardoo.co, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of cardoo.co and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
” cardoo.co” and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of cardoo.co and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. cardoo.co’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not cardoo.co nor in any manner that disparages or discredits cardoo.co. All other trademarks not owned by cardoo.co that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by cardoo.co.
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to cardoo.co. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify cardoo.co. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of cardoo.co under this User Agreement or at law, cardoo.co may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Site and/or a user’s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also cardoo.co can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- cardoo.co has a “Buyer Protection Program” which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the cardoo Safe payment processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer Protection Program involves reimbursement by cardoo.co to the buyer of the value of the item only. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with cardoo.co within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. Shipping fees for returned Items :
-Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees
-Buyer Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of cardoo.co under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, cardoo.co may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your bids, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If cardoo.co is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If cardoo.co believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or cardoo.co.
Cardoo.co may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with cardoo.co or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by cardoo.co. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement cardoo.co reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to cardoo.co or any losses and damages caused by you to cardoo.co and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as cardoo.co in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of cardoo.co’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Cardoo.co does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
cardoo.co encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback on each other’s conduct after a transaction has closed; as this helps all users. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. Cardoo.co will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of cardoo.co under this User Agreement or at law, cardoo.co reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact and a composite feedback number compiled by cardoo.co, and that together these convey your full user profile. As feedback ratings are not designed for any purpose other than for facilitating trading between the users, you agree that you shall not market or export your cardoo.co feedback rating in any venue other than on the Site.
cardoo.co provides 1 year warranty on all its products
To the extent permitted by law, cardoo.co, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not cardoo.co has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to cardoo.co and cardoo.co shall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold cardoo.co and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of cardoo.co to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and cardoo.co shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
You hereby grant cardoo.co the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that cardoo.co may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Cardoo.co agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of cardoo.co, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of cardoo.co.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and cardoo.co with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
the warranty is valid only on the presence of serial no of the product. Cardoo.co reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a cardoo.co Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service Centre. Cardoo.co shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, antennas, headphones, microphones, cables and recording heads.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with cardoo.co’s instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by cardoo.co for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of cardoo.co.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this cardoo product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither cardoo.co nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: cardoo.co shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available. When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order. Shipping costs for your order are non-refundable and are based on the weight of the items you order and your location. The date of delivery for your order may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and in addition your order may be delivered in separate shipments. Additional shipping charges may apply depending on your location and the size of your order. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value added tax, custom duties and excise duties. If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, you must contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order.